Nowadays everyone need Maps to guide them, find places, to get directions. Maps is one of the apps that comes pre-installed on Windows 10. It lets you search for places, get directions, contact numbers, business info, and reviews. You also get navigation, aerial imagery and 360-degree street-level views.
But what if you are going somewhere and get lost, but you don’t have internet connection. In that case you don’t have to worry, because windows 10 also has a option to download maps, known as ‘Offline Maps’. It is same concept like ‘HERE Maps’ which is available in both windows platform and android platform.
Just follow the steps given bellows:-
• Tap the windows button and go to ‘Settings icon’.
• In Settings go to ‘System’ which will be the first option.
• In Systems, click on ‘Offline Maps’.
• In Offline Maps, click on ‘Download maps’.
• After you just have to choose the region you want.